Sunday, January 20, 2013

Depraved Cravings




Credits to Dolly Owners:

Seraphina Harmony - my Nami
Faust Endymion - My Ion
Kavana Syre - Aimee's
Grendel - Neneko's
Gayle - Rae's
Brianna Rose Koei - Aimee's

I hope you guys enjoy their story~ as well as i did.

A Nami and Kavvy Special




At first it was infatuation, who could even resist those eyes which has the power to melt the hardest of stones.. that perfectly thin lips,with a smile so captivating. and that face.. a face of an angel. sweet, innocent and gentle.

it was years ago when i wanted you... 
you wanted me...
 i was holding back...

you were moving too fast and aggressively...

I didnt know much back then, i was young and afraid.. i wanted security.. that my heart wont break too easily..


you were also young back then..
playful and aggressive. and you were moving in a fast phase.. 
taking everything you want one day.. 
throwing them away the next day..


you knew everybody would fall for you and yes indeed it is true.. even I had fallen.. but I resisted to give up to your charms I was afraid I'd be just like the others..

as you were making your move in pursuit of me i was doing everything i can to hold back..

not because i didn't want you...

it was because i didn't want to be thrown away like the others..

you on the other hand didn't want to waste your time on someone who resisted too much.. why do so.. if there are many others you can get in a flick of a finger and so the struggle has ended.. with you giving up like nothing has happened..

i was victorious that i was able to resist so much.. 
but despite all the glory of not being one of them. 
deep with in me i was devastated..

i was the only one who was not able to feel your presence close enough..

i didn't feel how it was like to have your arms around me how my hands would feel holding yours..

i have depraved myself.. 
 thus, the one way i could get close to you was to look at you from a far..

after all those.. i still knew so little about you.. yes you've grown.. yet the things that captivates me still lingers.. those lips still perfectly thin.. I still do wonder how they would feel next to mine.. the face still having that angelic look which hides the bad boy beneath.. and those eyes.. those eyes who's look could keep me stunned.. your eyes that keeps seducing the part of that yearns for your touch.. goosebumps has taken over my body as the blooding flowing in my veins gets more excited with thoughts of you.. even my heart beats faster than ever..

thinking more about the situation.. even if you'd be making a move again.. holding back would be the right decision...

I am now in a secured position..
 I could not nor should I ask for anything more... 
Hold Back.. 
That is what I am supposed to do... 
that is what I should do..

looking through pictures of you.. i still cant help but wonder how it feels like to be in your arms thoughts flew by and by if i was right to not grab a chance that was clearly in front of me before..

so now im wanting more.. 
i still dream of being by your side.. 
i still crave your touch...

true enough... 
the more you Deprave yourself..
 the more you Crave.. 
 it seems that.. 
some soul mates.. 
aren't even meant for each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment